Monday, October 17, 2011

Traitor to the People?

Meet the Press Link of the Herman Cain interview
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3032608/vp/44921414#44921414

Happy Monday,
I should have expected this was going to happen because it always does, Herman Cain business man, author and associate minister at his church, is part of the small group of people vying for the Republican Presidential nomination in 2012.  When I first saw him, I did not know who is was, but I assume he would fizzle out of the race by now.  However, surprise, surprise he is riding top of the polls, which made him a huge target for the race hater’s attacks

You may ask who or what is the race haters; Black political leaders, social commentors that mostly left bending, liberal Democratic people, when they object to a difference opinion they can’t help questioning if that person is a real black man.  There are other names calling they used that slip out that are very insulting; to me I only been on this planet 42 years and I seen this tied old song before (a bad eight track that will not stop playing).  When I hear those words I want to turn off the radio or change the TV channel because I don’t want to hear it because to me wonder who made them the judge and jury of who’s black enough, it like a person in 19th Century saying the slaves wasn’t human that why we can treat them that way.  It make me want to know what is this person saying or believing to get the fury from these haters, then I found out this person like Herman is a stable man, married to his wife for over 40 years, successful business man and active in his church.  I’m sorry even if I disagree with all of his policy he still a man I would admire and I would tell any young person watch him and learn something.  Why do these haters seem pick on men and women that are benefit to society and they are blind to the ones truly hurting people like the criminals.

I watch Herman on Meet The Press and I thought he performs well in answering the tough question, he not polish like some of the politicians running but I like the rawness because he seem real.  I personally do not know if he will the get nomination because I do not trust these polls numbers are real, the only poll I want to look at is the money poll.  Rick Perry, Texas Governor, is falling like a rock in these polls but he raising ton of cash that tell me something is a miss, when people give their money they believe and are passionate that you can win.  Herman only has a million dollars on hand and I know he will need more than that.  Therefore, if he does not raise my opinion at lease 10 million dollars by December these polls number now are like smoke with no fire. 

But you know maybe he can make some noise and stick around and who knows he might get what he vying for, oh that would be fun to see two black men battling for the White House spending over billions dollars holding there party banners, wow, I will break out the popcorn an enjoy watching that heavy weight fight.

Please visit my website www.writingstoriesforfun.webs.com to read a few short stories that I have posted.

Have a Nice Day

No comments:

Post a Comment