Monday, October 24, 2011

I lose when my teams win, how weird

Happy Monday,
2011 in North Texas professional sport teams has been great in June the Dallas Mavericks won their first NBA Finals and as I write this blog the Texas Ranger are tied 2-2 in the MLB World Series, as a fan this is wonderful.  But I notice something about when my local teams make it to the top of league it seem to happen at my low point in my life, now you may say this is a one time incidents, but it’s not is a strange thing that keeps happen to me or my family here a list starting with 2011.

2011 Mavs wins Finals, Rangers in the World Series-I will less money this year since I started working at my first job.
2010 Rangers made the World Series for the first time ever-I have a job that I like it was so fun but the company lost its contract with government.
2006 The Mavs went to the NBA Finals for the first time as a team-The job I had laid me off it was a very good well paying job that I had for almost 10 years.
(Hey their more, smile)
2000 The Dallas Stars made the Stanly Cup Series for the second time after winning it all the year before-At the end of that year my mom died after being sick that whole year.
1992-1995 The amazing Dallas Cowboys the best team in the NFL won three Super Bowls-for our family struggling eating one meal a day moving from apartment to apartment.
1977-1980 The Dallas Cowboys made it to the Super Bowls and NFC Championship games-This may be the worst that family went through my parents divorce and we left our church, the 80’s was looking very bad as a family unit.

Looking back, it seems depressing that so many bad things happen at the time these teams saw great success, but I do not blame them it was maybe just bad timing.  I know most our problems that hit my family and I was our own making.  As is the years of 77 to 80 my parents divorce the choices they made put the family at the edge, but I see now that God kept us despite ourselves.  I know my mom at the time of that trail maybe was in shock going through a battle and losing she was not looking forward to tomorrow because all she can see is ‘What’s next going to happen wrong.’  The church we was in couldn’t help, now if know they didn’t know how because they had no concept of the Holy Ghost, but God lead my mom to an amazing woman who eats and breath the Holy Spirit and like my mom said about her “She talk to God as though He is real.”

I know that the entire problem that I listed God in his love and power brought us up and out of every bad situation.  Today I can see 2011 come to an end it was a great year for spiritual growth even doe my money is funny so I do not know I hard should I cheer for the Cowboys to win the Super bowl in 2012, what a problem.

I have written I hope fun short stories please read http://www.writingstoriesforfun.webs.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment