Tuesday, October 25, 2011

I need to think like God!

The beginning of 2011 I had high hope to do a lot things but on paper, it is a financial bust, a new job I was waiting to start that I had last year which ended because the company I was working for lost it government contract.  A new company won the contract and they rehire all the old contractors like me, they made some changes in the pay scale but I was willing to work it because I really like the job.  However, to my disappointment it never pan out, the work was slow and I did not even approach making the money as before.  I know now I should have just tried harder looking for another job, no I hope that it would pick up so I could catch up on the bills.
                                                                                                                       
It didn’t happen I lost my car so I was not able to that job so now I am started over but I know God will bless, the problem that I’m facing is all of my own causing, but God can take my mess and turn it around, I know I seen it done in the past.  Everything I wanted to for the church and other things I will have to put on hold but I know I will do with God’s help.  Now 2011 were not all bad I believe that I have grown in the Lord because starting this year I decide to read the Old Testaments in one year and I still on track to finish.  I thought in the past I would not be able to do that but to my amazement, I found myself enjoying.  I think by doing that reading the bible more broke something in me so now I am writing short stories again instead only dreaming to do and not doing it.  There more I believe God is speaking to in dreams because I know one dream I know I am living through it now.
I prayed I want to hear God speak to me and I confess in my prayers that I do hear Him; I want to think like God.  The problems I am going through is not too hard for God, He is not worried and if He did sleep no trouble there, (God does not sleep or slumber).  I want to operate without fear and if I am afraid to believe Him and do it anyway, I am going to be happy in the mist of the storm, Praise God!  I know I need to get in his presence more and cut off the world as much as possible that how I will come up and out of this hole that I put myself in, but I know God is wonderful, Amen.

Hey you can read my short stories on my website http://www.writingstoriesforfun.webs.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment