Friday, October 14, 2011

God’s Bless like Cooking Blueberry Muffins

Last night I cooked a package of blueberry muffins, well this package has been in the pantry for at lease a couple of years, well past the manufacture best by date.  I would see it in there and I wanted to cook it but I did not have any milk, it needed a half a cup to mix.  This week I, bought milk and cereal for the first time in six months, real whole milk not the 2% that I always buy (in true the store I went to that was the only one I could buy).

Turn the oven on to 425 degrees and open the blueberry muffins bag and it look good, pour into the bowl add my milk stir until it was nice and blended.  I spray my muffin pan with Pam for a cake, which is so awesome if you bake cakes because you just spray and you do not have to dip your fingers in the shorting and throw flour at it so it can stick to the pan, Opps I am getting off track, sorry.  Spoon in the mixture into the six little holders, do not over fill, then pop into the oven let cook about 20 minutes. 

I stood close to the oven and every 5 minutes I peek at them and it like nothing is happening, I check at 10 minutes and 15 minutes not much going on that I can see.  Then around the 17 or 18-minute mark, I saw brown at edge and the crown forming and of course, you can smell it yummy aroma it ready.  Take a toothpick run in the muffin it come out clean remove so it can cool down.  I ate one it was so good I have to hold myself back from eating another.

Now you make ask how this wonderful tale likes God blessing.  I am glad you ask the package of muffins is us God from birth put everything we need to succeed in life, the milk is his Word mix it together so become apart of it.  The oven is God spirit it’s Hot it going to make what got in you gel together for that finish product, but in the process it look like nothing is happening that when your faith come in to believe in God that he working on the inside.  At the end I bloom and have a sweet aroma to God, because if I take what God giving me adds the Word and let the spirit mode me I am praising God.

Now I am out the oven cool down so I can feed to a hungry world a testimony to God goodness and grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment