Monday, November 7, 2011

Living in my Dreams

Happy Monday
The title of my blog would make you think that I am doing something great or being successful because living the dream is something good.  Well Most of the time you would hear people like artist or business people say that when they work so hard to get to a certain point in their careers they are living the dream.  However, this is difference, for me this is a dream that I had back in the spring of 2011, most of what I dream I quickly forget about them because they do not mean anything, but I do remember a select few because they are like prophesy in my life.  Now I know that when God speak (and he speak to me all the time, I do not always hear him when he does, my bad) he uses dreams.

This dream has taken me awhile to figure it out, I blame my sub concise mind because he wired, I do not know how he got that way but he may need counseling.  The dream starts I am walking to work in a neighborhood of houses with green lawns, side note these houses remind me of an area I walk to school when I was in the first grade.  I was by myself and I turn and saw these thin but happy cows running and jumping surrounding a group of children, but they wasn’t getting hurting them they were herded in a corner.  That did not seem to worry me so I look forward and I found myself on a grasses mound looking on to a road people all round sitting as if we were on break so I sat too.  A woman appear in front of me across that road and the people sitting started talking with her and she answerer talking about me, in the dream it was like she just got off the train looking for me because she said, “I knew him when he was young,”  I did not know her but she knew me.  This woman was dress in a dark blue skirt and she had a light blue top like a uniform, she was not skinny but not obese just somewhere in the middle, I thought she was black but in my dream she look white.  I found myself walking with her but we were not talking I saw her nametag and said, “You are in the army?”

She reply in a question back to be, “You think I am from the army?” in a way that I got it wrong, I was quiet again trying to figure it out when I look forward on the road we was walking.  I saw those happy thin cows running and jumping then I heard a voice like the police saying, “Stay away everything is alright we are rounding up these cows.”  I did not want to go in that direction so I started to turn back but I wanted to find the woman to see if she coming but she disappeared.  I did not worry about that I knew I have to get back to work because break was over.  I realize I was at the mall and I notice I did not have a shirt on, I do not know how I lost my shirt but I did not want walk through the whole mall shirtless.  I got an ideal to cut through a store; I though it was Sears and maybe no one would notice I did not have a shirt on.

I know in the dream I was embarrassed so I walk into the store and I found myself again been lead by a clerk in the back rooms and he gave me a shirt.  I guess I was offended because immediately I started to criticizing that it wasn’t good and I could get a better shirt at Wal-Mart, I know I wouldn’t have done that but in this dream I was very rude, and I did not want this shirt given to me so I was going to pay for it.  Therefore, I pull my Blackberry to check my bank account to see if my check came through and this Smartphone was acting dumb.  I could not pull my bank and all it wants to do is play a movie, so there I was at the counter taking the phone apart and putting it together trying to get this thing to work.  Then I saw the clock and I spend an hour their fooling with my phone and it turn in to this wired tablet with screen on the back and side all playing this movie.  I was worried because how can I explain to my boss for taken an hour break, the clerk at the counter was not paying attention to me he was talking to another clerk about something else. 

I woke up and I found myself talking to my dream I should have taken shirt and went on my way accepting the gift.  I am living that dream and I will tell you in my next blog the rest of the story that is on going as I write this.

Happy a nice day
I write short stories for fun please visit my website to check it out thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment