Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Living in my Dreams part 2


Happy Tuesday,
My last blog on this subject I explain a dream that I had back in the spring of 2011 that I consider a word from God.  The symbols in the dreams took awhile to figure out because of my sub concise is strange.  I have not got all the answered but here what I obtain.
“Thin happy cows”-this image is my financial state is thin on money.
“The women dress in all blue, chubby and know me when I was young.” -At first trying to figure who this woman in my dream I thought the blue uniform was a military colors, but it was not.  That color belong to the US Post Office uniform so in my mind begin to turn and she is an angel, the reason postal working delivery mail and angel are messengers from God.
“I’m shirt less and a clerk given me a shirt but I’m rude about that”-I am shirtless I need help, the clerk represent the help that God ordain, but I don’t want it because of my pride, and you know pride goes before the fall.  God gave me this dream to help me received His blessing from family and friends, because in the past I am the one who rescue people from problem now it’s my turn, stay humble.  I Thank God he know me inside and out, all I can say He is a good God.

No comments:

Post a Comment